Testimonials

We are so happy with R W Freight and your service from Sweden. Our imports from Algaras run like clockwork. Your staff are very friendly, helpful and efficient and keep us informed with regular shipment updates. Overall very nice people to deal with.

Importer from Sweden 37246

We use RW Freight Services for our exports to Sweden. Collections from RW Freight are always on time. Very friendly and helpful service.

Sweden Export Shipping
15267

RW Freight Services dealt with my Export to Norway and I am very happy with the service I received from them. The booking process was straight forward and there were no issues throughout the whole shipment.

Export Freight to Norway
6888

More Testimonials

air freight Australia Brexit Canada cargo China container containers Covid-19 Denmark exporters exports exports China Finland France freight freight forwarders freight forwarding Freight Shipping Germany Gothenburg Hong Kong imports India Ireland italy Japan logisitics logistics Netherlands Norway Poland rail freight russia Seafreight shipping South Africa Spain Sweden Sweden freight Swedish Switzerland Turkey USA wine

Chilean blueberry exports rise

Tags:


Blueberry exports from Chile continue to rise despite the troubles the country is facing. Up to Week 44, 1,681 tons of fresh blueberries have been exported, an increase of 34% over the previous season at the same week. An increase in the shipments from Coquimbo and Valparaíso Regions has been noticed, with varieties such as Jewel, Rocío, Emerald and Ventura.

Air exports continue to be the largest proportion of exports, leading the volumes with 67% of the total exported until week 44. The remaining 33% is exported from coastal ports, mainly San Antonio.