Road Freight on the move
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
South Korea’s exports of cosmetics products increased by 16.1 percent in 2020, making it third in the world for exports after France and the US. According to statistics released by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, China was the ...Read More
Tags: China, exports, Hong Kong, USA
UK exports of salmon to the EU have fallen by nearly 20% during the first three months of this year, according to information from the Food and Drink Federation. Export sales of fish of all typeshave fallen by almost 52%; ...Read More
Tags: Covid-19, exports
Exports of goods from Spain made a historic rise of 71.8 % in April to 25.841 billion euros. Imports rose by 63.9 % to 27.138 billion, compared with April 2020. In the January-April period, Spanish exports showed a rise of ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports
The increasing price of shipping goods across the world may affect your household expenses from a cup of coffee each morning to children's toys. Shipping a 12m steel container of cargo by sea from Shanghai to Rotterdam now costs a ...Read More
Tags: container, freight, shipping