Your cargo – our business for more than 40 years
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
British beef exports to the USA have begun again after a 20 year break. It was banned after the BSE outbreak in 1996, when cattle were infected by 'Mad Cow Disease'. Some beef from the UK was cleared for export ...Read More
Tags: exports, USA
The Safe Haven certification scheme has been reviewed and updated to cover areas such as closer monitoring of water use and crop storage. Safe Haven protects against any pest or disease that can be imported or introduced by seed. The ...Read More
All air freight cargo capacity from Asia will probably be absorbed by the autumn release of new mobile phone and playstation models. More than half the available airfreight capacity was removed by the cancellation of passenger flights in the spring. ...Read More
Tags: air freight, China, freight, rail freight, shipping
Industrial action at four Australian ports is causing disruption to Australia’s international supply chains. Businesses in Australia rely on two modes of transport: Sea Freight and Air Freight. Air Freight has been reduced due to closing of borders, so there ...Read More
Tags: Australia, exports, freight, imports, shipping