You are in safe hands with us
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
The Customs Authority of China has lifted the suspension on imports of Tesla’s Model 3. “We can confirm that the warning notice on Tesla has been canceled,” said an official, from the Customs Service. China import authorities stopped clearing Tesla ...Read More
Tags: China, imports
In January 2019 exports from Poland grew faster than imports for the first time since May 2018. Poland's foreign trade deficit amounted to EUR 100 million after January 2019. Exports amounted to EUR 18.1 billion, a 2.5 percent increase year ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports, Poland
In February, Turkey had the highest February export figure in the country's history. Exports increased by 5% in the first two months of the year, and imports decreased 23.1%.” The Trade Minister said that the rate of exports covering imports ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports, Turkey
A new greenfield container terminal at the Port of Gävle, Sweden is to be developed based on finance from a Swedish investment company. Gävle is Sweden’s third largest container port, and has experienced significant growth for some time. Demand for ...Read More
Tags: container, exports, Sweden, Swedish