Containers in a port
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
The diplomatic missions of both the US and the UK in Turkey separately hailed Ankara for efforts to enable the exports of Ukrainian grain which had been stuck for months due to the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict. The first ship carrying ...Read More
A major international Shipping group expects global container demand to fall this year; they expect sales of durable goods come to a "standstill", leaving flat-screen TVs and furniture piling up in warehouses in the Asia. A increse of consumer demand ...Read More
Tags: container, freight, shipping
The agricultural sector plays a critical role in supplying food and export earnings for devloping countries. Leaders in these countries need to take the newly established European Union (EU) regulations seriously. The European Commission unveiled measures intended to increase the ...Read More
Exporters and traders of walnuts from Jammu and Kashmir, India's major walnut growing region, have claimed that imports of the premium nut, particularly from Chile, were under-invoiced in order to avoid the 100% import duty imposed to protect local producers. ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports