You are in safe hands with us
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
The export of Pakistani fruits increased by 4.34 percent during the first 11 months of the financial year, compared with exports for the corresponding period of last year. Fruit exports from the country were recorded as $ 393.945 million during ...Read More
The E.U. is the largest consumer of fishery and aquaculture products in the world. Demand far exceeds supply, so the bloc is increasingly sourcing products from around the world in order to meet market requirements. In 2018, E.U. imports from ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports
Exports from Jordan to the European Union witnessed dropped by 2.6 per cent during the first third of the year, in comparison with the same period in 2018. However, Jordan’s exports to North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) countries have ...Read More
Tags: exports, USA
Shanghai customs officials have said that the first batch of beef imports from Panama has entered China. The imported beef, weighing 23 tonnes, is one of the products imported due to new bilateral trade agreements between the two countries. The ...Read More
Tags: China, imports