You are in safe hands with us
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
Two cases of mad cow disease have been detected in Brazil, which has resulted in suspension of its exports of beef to China. The precaution was taken under an existing bilateral protocol between the two countries, although the ministry stressed ...Read More
Tags: China, exports
As well as an international shortage of containers, there is congestion at major international ports. Some sea terminals in China have been closed due to strict measures to control the COVID-19 pandemic. Now that the international economy is starting to ...Read More
Tags: China, Covid-19, shipping
There are concerns that the global shipping crisis may mean that consumers may pay higher prices for Christmas gifts. The cost of importing products from China has risen to record levels. “If you were paying $2,000 to move a container ...Read More
Tags: China, freight, shipping
Exports of mangoes from Kenya to Pakistan have been delayed because Kenya is being slow to approve a memorandum of understanding (MoU) already agreed upon by the two countries. The Pakistan High Commissioner to Kenya said her country is ready ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports