You are in safe hands with us
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
Now that the UK has left the EU single market and customs union, the government has deregulated commodities like citrus fruit and leaf imports. The UK is a major export market for South Africa’s citrus sector, reportedly taking 9.5% of ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports
A freight ship sunk on Sunday off the coast of Turkey’s Black Sea province of Bartin, killing at least three crew members. It was said that the vessel was a Russian dry freight vessel but this information was later corrected. ...Read More
Tags: cargo, freight
Fresh raspberries and blackberries from Poland showed the largest increase in revenue for fruit exports in the first nine months of 2020. The berry exports increased by 42% from 2019. The increase was mainly driven by the rise in export ...Read More
A new rail freight service from Jinhua to Dourges, in France has been initiated. Freight forwarders are warning of congestion on overland freight routes, as rail freight becomes more popular. The first train on the new route left Jinhua on ...Read More
Tags: China, freight, rail freight