Road Freight on the move
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
A new sea freight route bypassing the EU mainland is ‘up and running.’ The sea freight route connecting Morocco and the United Kingdom has dramatically reduced transport time between the two countries, improving trade links and even benefiting the environment;it ...Read More
Tags: exports, freight, Seafreight
The first ever container shipment of imports coming directly from China into the UK has docked and been unloaded in Port of Tyne. The ship was used by a number of leading retailers, to ensure a wide range of consumer ...Read More
Tags: China, container, logistics, shipping
Gin made in Japan, especially craft gin, is becoming more popular for its distinct flavour, with exports of the distilled alcoholic beverage reaching an all-time high in 2021. Japan exported 3,714 kilolitres of gin between January and October in 2021. ...Read More
Tags: exports, Japan
South Korea’s encouraging export performance, which began in Q4 of 2020 as a rebound or recovery, has continued during the first 10 days of 2022. Korea's exports reached $13.9 billion during the period of Jan. 1-10, up 24.4 percent compared ...Read More