You are in safe hands with us
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
The UNICEF Humanitarian Airfreight Initiative has been formed with leading airlines for the transport of vaccines, and other life-saving supplies worldwide. These airlines have signed agreements with UNICEF to prioritise delivery of COVID-19 vaccines, essential medicines, medical devices and other ...Read More
Tags: air freight, Covid-19, freight
During the 2018-19 season, almost 28% of Washington state apples were shipped to 60 different countries. Industry officials expect exports for the 2020-21 crop to be below that figure and possiblye to drop to levels not seen in nearly two ...Read More
Tags: exports, shipping, USA
Japan imported 112,100 tonnes of fresh fruit during February 2021, which was an 8 per cent reduction on the total imports 12 months earlier. The reduced import volume can be attributed to the shortage of reefer containers worldwide. A spokesman ...Read More
Tags: containers, imports
U.S. demand for imports of products made in China, including personal protective equipment for COVID-19, furniture and toys, increased considerably at the end of 2020. This means that ocean carriers prioritize getting shipping containers back to China as quickly as ...Read More
Tags: China, containers, Covid-19, shipping