Container Ship at the dockside
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
U.S.A wine exports to China increased by 14 percent in value for the first half of 2018, compared with that period last year. Exports to that large Far East market were $38.4 million from January to June, according to the ...Read More
Tags: China, exports, USA
ONS figures published in July show that UK exports continued to grow against news of 'uncertainty' caused by Brexit. Overall exports of goods rose by 13%, while services rose by 7%. The USA remained the top export market for the ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports
U.S.A fresh cherry exports dropped 17% in July, feeling the effects of retaliatory tariffs from China. Total U.S. exports of fresh cherries totaled 44,953 metric tons in July, down from 53,987 metric tons for the same month last year. Cherry ...Read More
Tags: China, exports
America’s live lobster exports to China hit a two-year low in July. This was the first month when a new import tariff on Maine’s most significant export took effect. The United States shipped $4.2 million worth of live lobsters to ...Read More
Tags: China, exports