Containers in a port
- To be known as a flexible and professional provider of worldwide freight solutions
- To offer a personal, high level of service, particularly to inexperienced shippers and importers
- To use appropriate technology, training and systems to produce positive customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Compliance with these objectives is the responsibility of every member of staff, beginning with the Directors.
- Policy, procedures and operating practices are described in the Quality System.
- The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored and reviewed with the aim of continuous improvement, through the use of corrective action, customer relations, internal audit and training.
- Measurable Quality Objectives are established and reviewed at Management Review Meetings.
- The Quality Manual and Quality Assurance Procedures are available to all.
- The Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability through the use of internal audits and Management Review Meetings.
Norway has decided to enforce restrictions on sales of defence-related technology to Saudi Arabia. Currently controversy surrounds KSA due to its involvement in the civil war in Yemen. The Minister minister for foreign affairs in Norway, said no new licences ...Read More
Tags: exports, Norway
China has said to the Agriculture Minister of Poland that it is now more open to imports. He recently talked on a visit to China about expanding the range of exports from Poland, including fruit and vegetables. An International Import ...Read More
Tags: China, exports, imports, Poland
As tastes change in emerging markets, the USA benefits from higher exports, especially to Asia. Exports to established markets are also improving. The U.S. Meat Export Federation said; “We continue to see very good momentum on the beef side globally”. ...Read More
Tags: exports, Japan, Taiwan, USA
From January to September 2018, Belarus almost doubled its exports to Sweden, according to information from the Belarusian embassy in Sweden. Since January trade between Belarus and Sweden has risen by 28%. Goods exports from Belarus have increased by 87.3%. ...Read More
Tags: exports, imports, Sweden